Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'd rather be your nothing than your sometimes something...

Do you ever wonder what makes us feel so desperate or inferior to another person that we will settle to be their sometimes something? In the begining process of "dating" it is not unusual to go a couple of days without hearing from one another; however, if you have been talking to someone for awhile, is it still fair that you guys only communicate when it is convenient for him or her?

I know so many women and men that pass up a mate that wants to be their everything so they can be somebody else's sometimes something. What makes the "I'll talk to you when its convenient for me" person so desirable? I can't explain exactly why some of us lust for the person that pays us the least attention but I know that eventually most of us come to the realization that we deserve all or nothing.

So, with the new year there is no better time to step back and analyze who you are letting treat you as their "sometimes something." Ask yourself, why you will settle to be their option while they are your priority. The answers may be hard to comprehend but the results will be invaluable. I feel like any man that has me is lucky because I know what I bring to the table. I also know that I will never find the man that I am happy to have if I settle to be a sometimes something. You should feel the same way. So today make it known that you deserve everything or he/she deserves nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment