Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wasn't I just fine before you?

After thinking about how depressed I have been after a relationship didn’t work out or someone I really liked only returned the like at their convenience, this thought came to mind, “Wasn’t my life just fine before that person entered?”
Of course, I have heard the notion “Someone can come into your life and make you realize what you have been missing” but let’s be honest most the people that leave us lonely in our lives didn’t deserve to be there in the first place. So why do we feel sad as we stare at the door they left shut behind them? And worse why do some of us allow them to keep a permanent place in our home when they only come back through the door at their convenience!
After all, before that person ever came into our life we would have been just fine. We didn’t feel any void from them, we didn’t think about them constantly, we didn’t CRY over them! Since this is the case shouldn’t we also be content living a happy life when they leave? Of course!!!!!!
Stop being sad and stressed over what wasn’t even a thought in your life at one point! You were just fine before that person and you will be just fine after that person.  Instead of being sad- take the lesson, improve you, and believe me the right person will show up when you least expect them!

4 comments:

  1. I am loving your posts Heather. Keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love your page as well! I actually added your link to my favorite blogga's section! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that why your ass followed Roman around like a puppy dog for 17 years before he finally put a ring on it? So pathetic. You obviously didn't have the confidence to move on or wanted to trap a baby daddy so you wouldn't have to go back to your trailer park life. Lol

    ReplyDelete