Tuesday, October 26, 2010

“Yeah she fine but she party all the time…” – This quote could describe a section of my life. I LOVE to go out with the girls and PARTY. Some of my FAVORITE past times have happened in various clubs across the United States. I never got dressed and made up to get hollered at by the boys, I honestly loved to PARTY! However, the life of a rock-star is not all glitzy and glamorous. It is so easy to get caught up in the big city lights and in the midst of the lights you lose sight of who you are, what your morals were, and add regret to your life. 
If you are having trouble recognizing who you are or find yourself saying, “Why did I do that? I know better.” Only to do it again then it might be time to take a time-out. Separation from the crowd and time off the scene allows you to separate the “right now fun” from the “goals and ambitions I have in life.”  You can only lose yourself when you no longer become concerned with where you are or what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment