Sunday, October 24, 2010

You can't just PAUSE because you decide!

You just do you while I do me
Promise ill be back, just wait and see…” ßDid he really just say that to me?

Timing is CRAZY. Is it possible to meet the right person at the wrong time? If it is the right person, does timing really matter? Or if it is the right person and the wrong time, won’t you guys eventually come back to one another at the right time?
When dealing with the opposite sex it seems that the same scenario plays over and over again:
“He meets a wonderful woman who has ALL the qualities he desires in a wife. Problem is he doesn’t desire a wife at this moment in his life. So he pauses the “next step” and takes a step aside. He leaves her to “do her” while “he does he” verbally expressing that he doesn’t care if she talks to other people. The reality of his words he doesn’t hear because in the back of his mind he is confident that SHE will still be there when he decides to come back around. A gamble so many men are willing to take.”
This is so UNFAIR to us! My take on the situation - no one should EVER wait around for anyone! I will quote the most cliché statement EVER, “If it’s meant to be it will be” on this one because I truly believe that. But until it IS there is absolutely NO waiting for him to be the man you one day envision him to be! You are FAR to extraordinary to do that! If he chooses to come back around hopefully you will still be around and if not he can always sing my FAV song by Miguel ft. J. Cole:
“I never thought I see that day that you’re my old girl
Now I’m stuck here hollering at old girl
Got one, Got two three four girls
Shotgun in the drop made her right
Hut one Hut two told them niggas take a hike
Then it’s on to the next one on to the next one
Hard to move on when you always regret one
I wanted some time. I wondered if I was wrong
Trying to do right by you got me here
Now all I am is alone
Cause honey our closeness and that
don’t compare at all
And I bet all do is distract me but now
Deep down when I face it

All I want is you
All I want is you
All I want is you now
Now that you’re gone, gone, gone

Weight on my chest like I body build
I’m praying
You ain’t content with trying to do your thang
Hey come back baby boomerang
That's why

All I want is you now
All I want is you now
All I want is you now
Now that you’re gone, gone, gone,gone
You know that you're gone”

No comments:

Post a Comment